Thursday, August 5, 2010

I would like to start my own nail spa and salon here in the philippines, but i don't know where to start??

any helpful tips, links, book titles will be really helpful for me.thanks.I would like to start my own nail spa and salon here in the philippines, but i don't know where to start??
Your first thing is to draw up a profit and loss plan for your bank ,an accountant will be able to help you with this and register your company for tax . Also think of a name you can by a ready made company from companies house .Check out suitable premises then go to the local council , they will be able to give you help if the property has planning permission for that type of business . Check out insurance companies for (employers and employees). Find a wholesalers and then get some reliable qualified staff. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment