Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a spa or salon that does lash extensions in the Mobile, AL/Pensacola, FL/Destin, FL area?

I have really really short, thick eyelashes. They're so short that (even when I wear mascara) it looks like I have no eyelashes. The tips don't even come up. I can't curl them. They won't even reach to the curler. Please answer!Does anyone know of a spa or salon that does lash extensions in the Mobile, AL/Pensacola, FL/Destin, FL area?
Try this place. If they can't help you, they may know someone who can. It sounds like they have what you need.





http://www.advancedelectrolysistrainingc鈥?/a>Does anyone know of a spa or salon that does lash extensions in the Mobile, AL/Pensacola, FL/Destin, FL area?
I had heard of this place but to search I either use quotation marks or a plus sign to narrow it down. For this, I typed in lash extensions+pensacola in the Yahoo search. Sometimes it narrows it too much but usually it helps. Glad that was what you needed

Report Abuse



i know a place in pensacola FL that does it for 180. Designer Nails

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment