Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My twin sister and I are opening up a salon called Jemini Salon & Day spa, what should our slogan be?

The Salon and Day Spa is more Upscale with a contemporary style. We are also trying to come up with ideas for a logo as well, any ideas are welcome? What do you think of the name?





Serious Answers ONLY!!!!My twin sister and I are opening up a salon called Jemini Salon %26amp; Day spa, what should our slogan be?
Maybe something like:





Twice as Nice as regular spas





Two times the pampering, two times the relaxation








And I like the name, just not the spelling, it's confusing. I'd stick with Gemini.My twin sister and I are opening up a salon called Jemini Salon %26amp; Day spa, what should our slogan be?
Jemini Salon and Day Spa


Second to none.
TWINSTER SALON %26amp; DAY SPA


will be fitting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment