Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to own my own salon/ spa what degrees would i need?

I want to open my own salon, and i am going to go to beauty school too so that i can work there to but i want to own the salon/ spaI want to own my own salon/ spa what degrees would i need?
You don't need any degrees. You need licenses and you need to know how to run a business. You also need a good lawyer and good accountant.I want to own my own salon/ spa what degrees would i need?
go to a beauty school, work part time altogether, and when you know the full operation, invest and open your own salon. Owning a salon is like owning any other businesses; you dont invest in anything you have no full knowledge about. If you have gained half the knowledge of operation, where the money comes from, where you can save up, etc.. then its time to open a salon. Some of which you will only learn when you're in the business.





I think you have the passion and the focus to be on this business. The real business part, you learn while on the job (charge on the employer), or when you are on your own (charge on your business, sad to say)

No comments:

Post a Comment