Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls is a good gift for a woman a day at the spa and beauty salon?

Depends why you're trying to get rid of her? :PGirls is a good gift for a woman a day at the spa and beauty salon?
yes the best











please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Girls is a good gift for a woman a day at the spa and beauty salon?
Yes, every woman would love the pampering and look beautiful
i'm pretty sure that's an appealing gift to most women, sounds like a good choice =]
wow yes and good for you! i am sure that she will be very happy with that!
ohhh yah





my man got me a whole package deal for my birthday...... and it was the best present ever!!!!!!!
Only if she's into that sort of thing!
id have to say


I would definitely love it


%26lt;33
yes!
Yes!! I would give my man an extra surprise if he gave me that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment