Saturday, August 21, 2010

My wife owns a salon/spa and she wants me to work there as a woman?

she wants to do my hair, nails and makeup. and keep me this way. she is the only one who works and i take care of the house. i am a small man and could pass as a woman but i am scared. what should i do. she has threatened to leave meMy wife owns a salon/spa and she wants me to work there as a woman?
Oh would I have enjoyed the chance to have that happen when I was young. It would have been a dream come true. If you can do the job and want to be a woman, then if she leaves, so what you have your own life. If you don't want to be a woman, run now while you have a chance.My wife owns a salon/spa and she wants me to work there as a woman?
WTF hahahahahhahahahahaha





im sorry but this me lmao!!!!
Sounds like your wife has lesbian tendencies. You need to be straight with her about your masculinity and tell her that you are not into dressing as a woman or being called Dana. If she doesn't love you or respect you enough for who you are, then you are in an empty relationship as it is. Good luck.
She is a sadist and is trying her best to humiliate you. She does not love you at all, find someone else who does.
Be a good girl Dana and do as you are told%26gt; Do you realize how many cross dressers would love to be in your situation?!
you should probably leave, but if you have no means to support yourself you ccould stay. if you are small she could proably turn you into a respectable woman and dend you to school to learn the trade
this is some sort of transgender surgery done without surgical tools -- (assuming that this is not a hoax) Do you really want to allow yrself to be butchered like this?





what are u getting out of this? you say she has threatened to leave? why are u stopping her?
If you don't want to do it, have her contact me. I would LOVE to do so that! What a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment