Thursday, August 5, 2010

What are your favorite services to get at a salon or day spa and why? Favorite part of whole visit?

I like the full pamper treatments...massages, facials, pedis/manis, haircut/style, and makeup. I like to leave there feeling like a new person. I like the salons that offer free snacks and beverages. In the winter I like some hot chocolate and a chocolate bon bon or even just tea...in the summer offer water or lemonade and a piece of minty chocolate. Chocolate is always a great thing to have at a salon spa...it gives the women a feeling of ephoria, which will make them want to return. Always have nice soothing music, it doesn't have to be just classical music...easy listening music is wonderful and classics are nice to hear too...if you want to make it a fun spa, have jazzy or big band (swing) music to make it original. I wouldn't keep the top 20 hits on replay. I think having inviting colors and intimate settings are ideal. The best experience is making sure timing is everything...don't leave a women waiting in the massage room if her nail appt. is running late. Take her to a general area when she is ready to leave the room for a beverage and current magazines.What are your favorite services to get at a salon or day spa and why? Favorite part of whole visit?
I love getting massages. The therapist plays soothing music and lights candles. I feel like I'm a celebrity almost. I can actually just relax and feel like someone is taking care of me. It's heaven. I always get ';stress relief massages';, so no deep tissue kneading.

No comments:

Post a Comment