Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cool, hip, fun name for a Spa & Salon?

I am trying to get everything sorted to open my own salon %26amp; spa in the next year. I could use some awesome ideas for a name. A friend has a place %26amp; her's is called ';The Big Tease';. I love this name %26amp; I want something just as fun %26amp; cute.


Any ideas or suggestions?Cool, hip, fun name for a Spa %26amp; Salon?
People are always intrigued by places that sound foreign or exotic....





So..


How about ~


';La Fuite Spa'; (The Getaway)


';S่Œ…r่Œ…nit่Œ…'; (Serenity)





If you want to tweak around with some of your ideas, you can use this translator:


http://translation2.paralink.com/





****Edit*****


Sorry...I didn't realize someone had already suggested ';The Getaway'; ...didn't mean to be a copycat.Cool, hip, fun name for a Spa %26amp; Salon?
Spikky or Queendales
[name]'s Trixx or [name]'s Spalon Hope this helps and goood luck with your business.
here are some suggestions:





-The getaway.


-SPArty [like PARTY, but fun and has SPA in it]
The Journey


Her home


the 'do (i know sorta cheesy)
High Lights


Got Beauty?


Seen it Yet?


Got It?


Another Style


I dk im not gud at this:) iat least i tried:) gud luck!!!!
u should name it superstar styles

No comments:

Post a Comment