Thursday, August 5, 2010

How much tip to give for salon/spa services?

I made an appointment at this high-end spa/salon (http://www.myvspa.com/services.html) next wednesday. I'm getting a haircut, getting my legs, eyebrows waxed and a brazillian.





How much tip should I give the stylists? I'm assuming there will be atleast 2 different workers for the haircut and waxing.How much tip to give for salon/spa services?
Hairdresser: 15% - 20%


Waxing: 20% - 25%


I read all of this in Kate Spade's Book of MannersHow much tip to give for salon/spa services?
it depends on the service
I don`t know
It depends on how good the service is, anywhere from 10% to 20% of your bill.
i'd say about 30 dollars all together
tip means the money that u give when ur satusfied with the work. start giving a small amount of money that would encourage them to work more good or they will work quite dull if u would not give them enough if u don't like then give them less then they will understand that if they want money they need to work hard
Depends on the service. I went to a high-end salon once and they didn't listen to a word I said( I said I hated bangs, so she cut my hair with bangs; I said to leave it long enough to put in a ponytail, she cuts it off) so didn't leave a tip. If you are happy, 10-15%.
it depends on how much the services are.......
simple. 10%
  • colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment